I miss so many things about my mom. One of the things I think of often is the ability to get her advice on topics. I miss that so much and relied on her words of wisdom frequently.
Our family is in desperate need of sleep. Hope this changes soon.
Thinking of Sylvia and hoping that she is feeling stronger and better each day.
I can't believe it is already July 19th. That means that school begins in 5ish weeks. Too soon.
Looking forward to a visit from my sister and kids soon.
Enjoying my new FREE bike from Mary and Bestemor. Can't wait to try out the watermelon pink paint on it.
Did I mention I am tired????
Making some plans this week to do things the girls have requested.
Thankful for my husband.
Played around with some feature on the camera and this was the result...a collage of action shots.
So glad that my dad made his trip to PA safely and hoping he is enjoying himself.
You look great riding your new bike!!! :) That action collage is awesome!
ReplyDelete