I am entitling this blog...Blog Hopping! I get so into some people's blogs and then they give me links to go to blogs they like and then those bloggers inspire me with another link and well, like 5 hours later...I'm on the computer reading about people I don't even know. So, I thought I'd spread the disease and let you see some of the bloggers and ideas they are sharing out there in Blog World. Here goes:
8. I think these are funny, cute, absurd...so many different adjectives can describe them. But, I liked it enough to bookmark it and create my own...check out the price...yes, that's absurd.
9. Such a precious space. Be sure to read through all of the pages for the adorable photos and ideas.
10. Enjoyed this idea...although I have yet to do this, but it's bookmarked for when I do.
Ok, well those are the little bloggitys I've hit in the last little bit of time. Perhaps this will be a new "column" in my blog...right beside the Nifty Nine. Enjoy. And all blog entries must have a photo...here it is:
No comments:
Post a Comment