Thursday, May 31, 2007

05.31.07

Well, I have been a neglectful blogger and for that I apologize. Lily finished her 1st grade school year on Friday and Shelly completed her little school this afternoon. In between all of that we have been keeping busy with various fun times. Here are the photos to prove the fun times:


Lily on her last day of 1st grade:Swimming Fun:


Shelly's Last Day:


I also created a tray with some art supplies to keep us all busy this summer. Found the inspiration on this blog who found it in the Rachael Ray magazine.






Tomorrow will be the first official day of summer for both girls. Lily and I have been creating a list of things to do and it is pretty extensive. I think we'll wait a few days and then get started on that list. Life is a highway...

No comments:

Post a Comment