Wednesday, October 10, 2007

10.10.07

Today is our 9th wedding anniversary. We have experienced so many big things in our 9 years together. We got married, had a baby, moved away from our friends and family, John began a new career, started a moving company, moved again, had another baby, sold the moving business, and John transitioned into a different job. Lots of fun...lots of changes. Looking forward to 99 more years together.

Here is my entry for Works for me Wednesday...


I keep extra new trash bags in the bottom of my trash cans. When I pull out the full trash bag...viola, a new bag is waiting for me underneath! Not brilliant, but it saves a little time and energy. Check out other great ideas at Rocks in My Dryer!

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! And good tip, I like putting extra bags in my trash cans too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary.

    We are celebrating 15 years together tomorrow (12 1/2 of those married).

    :)

    Organising Queen and
    Marcia's take charge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! You're off to a great start, and may you have many more years of love and friendship!

    ReplyDelete