Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Obligation-Commitment-Rule-Deadline Phobic

Well, I have come to the conclusion that I don't like deadlines or rules placed on me. This "picture a day" thing isn't going so well. I think I will just keep taking pictures like I usually do and post them when I can. Works better for me. So.....


On Saturday, the girls pulled out the Angelina Ballerina gift that Aunt Linny got Shelly for Christmas. They were both in their dance outfits and ready to go. So I had to take some photos of them. They were having so much fun and making me laugh with all of their funny antics.



The concrete is finis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were a couple of snaffus, but they were all worked out and no problems exist. That's a good thing. I think they may start on the vermiculite and liner the end of this week/beginning of next. We'll see.




Today is Lily's last official dance class for the year. Next week she has dress rehearsal and her recital. It has been such a good experience this year. My parents and John's mom will be here for her recital. We are all looking forward to seeing them and having them here for the big event.

No comments:

Post a Comment