Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday


Wow, this is going to be my very first WFMW post. Really excited about it! Here is a tip I learned awhile back from a friend. The night before your trash goes out, clean out your refrigerator. This way you never have leftover stuff in there for long and it will go out to the trash the next morning. Also, a nice guarantee that the fridge is cleaned out weekly. Hope it Works for You. Check out other great ideas at this site: http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/

7 comments:

  1. Great idea! Congrats on the first WFMW post. Unfortunately, nothing "works for me" this week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first post! Happy WFMWing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea - I do this sometimes, but hadn't thought to do it weekly. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I usually clean it out before I go grocery shopping, but doing it the night before the trash goes makes so much more sense. Thanks! Welcome to WFMW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great first WFMW post. :) This works for me also...of course I had to learn it the hard way...ICK! lol Ann'Re

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great tip, I usually remember to do this the day after the trash man came... Its the remembering that is the problem for me....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good tip. I'll start today since it goes out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete