Friday, January 13, 2006

December 8th...1:12 a.m.

Well, this is my first official blogging. I believe my blogs will be a more frequent item than my Ramblings. I am obsessed with reading other people's blogs. I really am not quite sure that the word obsession is accurate enough. If I find someone who is a great blogger, I will constantly check their site for new blog entries. I am convinced it is part of some weird OCD issues I have.

Today, I talked on the phone with my mother and father for about 2 and a half hours. All the time completing various projects. I miss them so much. I really need to create a Rambling just for them. I am eager to go to VB in a couple of weeks to see them at Christmas. Lily loves being in VB and especially at Christmas.

Shelly has the sniffles and a bit of a cough. I am bummed for her and of course fear it will run its course throughout the family. I put one of those nifty Vapor nightlight things in her room and I hope it works. I love that smell. It reminds me of being little with a cold and after a warm bath, my dad would rub Vicks on my chest and wrap a warm towel around my neck. Then he'd stuff it into my pajamas. I feel toasty and warm just thinking about that.

Well, my first blog has come to an end. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment