Monday, March 20, 2006

03.20.06

I haven't posted in a bit. So, I thought I'd start with an ode to the things I have purchased lately!


I recently purchased a few photo decor and scrapbooking books. I really have found some new inspiration from these and I'm looking forward to putting that inspiration to use. I also have become obsessed with the Yankee Candle tarts. You burn these in a tart burner (my preferred burner is electric). I have tried some other tarts but find the YC ones the best. Went to Michael's the other day and bought 20 foam paintbrushes for $1!!! Lily wanted to know why I needed so many. My answer...I'm not sure!!! And finally, my most talked about purchase, the Target toy organizer. Mine has slightly lighter colors than the one pictured. Ours now houses the blocks, Little People, kitchen gadgets, Barbies, Barbie clothes & accessories, Polly Pockets, horses, and Littlest Pet Shop items. This is beginning to revolutionize our toy world. It is so much more fun to be in the land of toys when we can easily organize them.

So, as I discuss the above, I find that I need to put in a new tart, clean out another bin of toys to organize, and create some awe inspiring photo items. So, good day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment