Friday, May 26, 2006

05.26.06

Well, she's moving up, now. Shelly finished up her last day of toddler class. I will miss her wonderful teachers so much. Mainly, because they love her and I think that can really be hard to do when it isn't your own child. She loved them, too.
Ms. Anne and Ms. Eileen with Shelly
It was a perfect year for this little girl who couldn't walk and was extremely shy. Now, she walks and chatters and all is good. I look forward to the summer and sleeping in late and playing with my girls. I know that Shelly will have so much fun with her sister once she is done with school. Memorial day always marks the beginning of warm and summer for me...love that!
The last day of school (in the same dress as the first day of school)

Lily and Shelly in the same dresses

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:29 AM

    Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

    ReplyDelete