Tuesday, June 20, 2006

06.20.06

We've been gone for a bit so I haven't had much time to update the old blog. We attended my niece's high school graduation...very cool:

Then we headed to VB for a week of fun in the sun. That turned out to be about 3 good sunny days, but fun nonetheless. Here is Lily after a run-in with the pool stairs and Shelly playing by the pool.

Then my sister and niece drove us back home. They stayed for a couple of days and don't ya know my big sis organized my laundry room, as well as, the donwstairs linen closet! Loved it. Hated to see them go.

Finally, it was on to Father's Day and some family time. We made John a "shirt" cake, got him a few golf realted items, and went off to the park. It was a nice day. John said it was his best Father's Day, ever!

This week, Lily is in pottery camp and I am organizing various spots in the home. I have the pantry, the girls' closets, and the wash under control. Today, I'm hitting the linen closet and my closet. Great feeling! I will try to keep this blog rolling over the summer.

And here's a great quote: I'm too blessed to be stressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment