Friday, June 30, 2006

06.30.06

Finally the sun has come out of hiding. The girls and I spent the day at the pool. It was absolutely wonderful...sun shining, girls splashing, and magazine reading. Shelly ventured further into the water this time. Little by little, I think she is becoming more comfortable in the pool. My girls are cautious and I am all for cautious. I appreciate that in a person and they come by it honestly.

Here are a few layouts I have done recently:
Love to do some fun digiscrapping. Found a designer that I am really liking right now...Michelle Underwood.

Looking forward to the 4th of July celebrations. We have one party to attend and that should be fun. Hope it is a wonderful time for one and all.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you like my products! I love your layouts! ;)

    Michelle Underwood

    ReplyDelete