Tuesday, July 11, 2006

07.11.06

I have really been remiss with my list of Nifty Nines!!! So sorry to all of my loyal blog followers (ha ha...are there any out there?). Without further ado...here's my Nifty Nine:

  • 1. Thought this lovely compact was so pretty...never used one like this, but like it nonetheless.
  • 2. Cleaning isn't my favorite thing, but put on these babies and I just might feel like scrubbing something!
  • 3. Simple and efficient...the perfect combo.
  • 4. Silly and fun...another perfect combo.
  • 5. Lily has some socks like these and they are a big hit in our home.
  • 6. Well, I just loved this photo and idea for a baby announcement...cute site with some clever ideas.
  • 7. Stylish & chic...yet a third perfect combo.
  • 8. Love these shirts, but not so wild about the price tag.
  • 9. Clever and cute...yes, a fourth perfect combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment