Sunday, July 23, 2006

07.23.06

Hi to all my faithful blog readers..ha ha...I have been in a bit of a funk lately and therefore not feeling very bloggy. So, I am attempting to lift the fog...

This week, we came back from VB/Ft. Lauderdale and did laundry, played Barbies, made a new dinner, bought a lunch box and backpack, made a CD, attended a PTA board meeting, dusted and vacuumed, and organized. So, not too much exciting has happened in my world. I am aware that things don't always need to be nonstop fun, but I am looking forward to a bit more entertainment next week.

Ok, this is going down as my most lame blog post, yet. So sorry faithful readers...I'll work on it!

I'll part with a few more photos from Florida:

My sister and her corona at Hard Rock!

Me and Linda at the Hard Rock outdoor bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment