Tuesday, July 25, 2006

07.25.06

Today, we eagerly awaited 10 AM. Why, you ask? Because of this:
She loved every minute of this show. It was her first time seeing it and she is now walking throughout the house singing the words to the theme song. Lily is now a Brady Bunch groupie...just like her mother was a mere 33 years ago. And, this new phenomena has translated into a love of morning TV Land shows...Green Acres, I Love Lucy, The Munsters, etc.

After all of this tv viewing, we headed out for some school supplies. We needed to finish purchasing the items on her list and so, we were nonconformists and went to KMART. I decided that we should slip into Kmart and avoid the throngs of people at Target. And, it worked beautifully...I don't think people shop at Kmart anymore. So, we had the place to ourselves and back to school shopping was a breeze. The backpack is now filled with all of the new goodies and ready for school on August 14th. Ugh, so soon. Another topic to be discussed at a later time.

My final topic of the eve, The Family Stone...the movie with Sarah Jessica Parker. I really enjoyed this movie. I watched it last night and was pleasantly surprised at how entertaining I found it. It was an interesting view of family dynamics.

No comments:

Post a Comment