Thursday, August 03, 2006

08.03.06

Wow, it is already August and I really just remember sitting at Lily's Kindergarten graduation in June. I guess it's true...the older you get the faster the time flies.

It has been a busy week for us. We checked out the brand new school that Lily will attend in just 11 days. It is beautiful with all of the fancy new amenities. They have done away with chalkboards and in their place are cool new whiteboards! How awesome is that...I would even consider going back to teaching to be able to play on a whiteboard all day!!!

I am thick into things with the PTA. My new title of secretary will keep me out of trouble, I think. I am planning the back-to-school breakfast for the teachers on Tuesday...complete with juice and KK doughnuts!!! Should be fun. Then we have the school Open House on Thursday. This is the day when Lily finds out who her 1st grade teacher will be. Exciting!

Here are some photos of the girls. These are a few of my favorites:


Have a great weekend. Enjoy the simple things:

No comments:

Post a Comment