Wednesday, August 23, 2006

08.23.06

Today is Wednesday and we are motoring right through the week. Last week seemed to crawl while this week is blowing by! Lily has had trouble sleeping during the early morning hours. I wasn't very kind to her this morning and I immediatley regretted my reaction to her. Fortunately, I apologized and was able to comfort her. But, I hate the fact that I can snap at her so easily sometimes. I hope I don't scar her for life with my quick and firm reactions. Something I seriously need to work on.

In other news, I have purchased three Christmas gifts!!! I am so proud of myself. I hope to get the gift buying completed by November 1st for everyone but Lily and Shelly. I feel like I need to wait on them until closer to Christmas. Afraid that their wants will change over the next several months. Oh, and Christmas will be here in just four months!!! Wow.

Well, no pictures or layouts for you right now, but maybe soon. Have a super fabulous creative day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment