Monday, September 04, 2006

09.04.06

For about 28 years of my life I dreaded Labor Day. For each of those years it meant back to school time for me and I never was excited about that. But, for my family now, Labor Day no longer brings on the pangs of anxiety that it once did. Lily has been in school for three weeks and it this point she is very much accustomed to the routines, the teachers, and the friends. And I have been out of school for six years. Wow, hard to believe so much time has passed since Lily was born and I stopped teaching. So, today I say good luck to all of those hard working teachers heading back to school and to the sweet little faces they will encounter tomorrow morning! And…I’m just glad it’s not me.

Here’s a layout of Lily in her cheerleading pose. Cheerleading practice began on Thursday and she loves it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment