Saturday, October 28, 2006

10.28.06

I was at Target (gasp...really????) awhile back and saw these cute little cubes that you alter and make a photo cube out of. I started to buy them and then thought...oh, John makes boxes for a living, I guess he could create something like this for me. So, he did and I love the size he made...about 2" bigger than Target's. Here is what I did with them. It is now sitting on our kitchen counter and I really like it. Fun, too.

Today, we have been busy. After a breakfast of cinnamon rolls, bacon, and eggs the girls and I headed out for groceries and gifts for John. They picked out some cute items for him. We'll celebrate tomorrow with cake and ice cream and gift opening. After that, we went to the pumpkin patch and then to a late lunch/snack at the Center Grove Grill. Tonight, we are off to the neighbor's house for a dinner in honor of John's birthday. A fun day.

Pumpkin Patch Photos:



Blogger is being temperamental...will add more photos in next post!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the photo cube is so cute. You did a great job and my how talented you are. Your girls are precious. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete