Thursday, November 02, 2006

11.02.06



Loved this image the other night. The girls were both in their jammies and Lily pulled out the Toys R Us catalog. We reviewed it several times and then she decided to add her checks to the pre-existing boxes in the catalog (great idea TRU). She also got Shelly in on the act and added an "S" or an "L" where appropriate. Some of the items were even labeled with both an "S" and an "L". I loved watching them look at all of the goodies that were out there...Dora, Bratz, baby dolls, princesses... I think that's 90% of the fun of making the list is perusing all of the options. It reminded me of the Sears Wish book and my days of making lists as a little girl. Life may change over time, but some things just stay the same. How cool.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute!....and it brings back such precious memories of my two, as children. I would also take the wish books to my kindergarten classroom and the students would spend hours searching for the perfect toy. Christmas is such a magical time of the year.
    Blessings,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat about the check boxes in the catalog - I'll have to check that out. Love your banner, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:58 PM

    My brother and I did that w/ the sears catalog for years ... I had forgotten! thanks!

    ReplyDelete