Sunday, November 12, 2006

11.12.06

Amazing weather the past few days. Today, it's chilly and was rainy and now super windy. I have been organizing and purging up a storm of late. I organized the winter hats, gloves, etc. and labelled the boxes. Then I hit the jewelry box and got rid of some really not so attractive 90's pieces. Also, rummaged through my earrings and discarded the ones I always pass over in the box. Hmmm...what will I tackle next??? Thinking it might be the girls' toys and the storage issues related to that. Getting things cleared out for the arrival of the furniture...hopefully coming this week. Always fun to have a few days of pure organizing. Oh, and all the Christmas cards are addressed and signed just waiting for the perfect holiday picture to go in them. Feeling organized!!!! Also, found these nifty little unlined journal books at Old Navy for a mere 84 cents! Fun...hoping to alter these with a bit of scrapping stuff.

Here are a few more pictures from the past few days:

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictues... and how about that organization. You are really on a roll. It is such a great feeling when you finish a job like that. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete