Wednesday, February 07, 2007

02.07.07

*don't let the actions or attitudes of others, steal your joy* Found this great quote at that site. Think it's a great one to remember...so easy to let that happen.


Just found the very first digi layout I created and wanted to share it:


The picture was from March of 2005 and the girls just look so tiny to me. Just thought it was fun to see an old photo and layout.
I have been cleaning, straightening, and purging like a fiend today. I was so excited to find the cord and pedal to the sewing machine my aunt pass down to me. It has been missing for quite some time and I was ready to just borrow my sister's (my mom's old) machine. But, now I could potentially be up and running SOON!!! So happy about this. Stay tuned for some hand sewn crafts...ha ha.
Hope this Wednesday find you happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment