Saturday, February 10, 2007

02.10.07


Ok, two posts in one day! So, here goes...I took out the sewing machine and found that the thread and bobbin were all ready to go. I ran a couple of stitches on the square pillow and stuffed it with some polyfill to make a little doll pillow. After that, I got a little big for my britches and thought...this is a snap. So, I attempted the little heart shape. It was not as easy. So, back to another doll pillow and I felt accomplished. This was the first time I have turned on a sewing machine and used it...ever!!! Wondering why the thread is white and the pillows are red?? That's what was in the machine and I felt I better wait for the arrival of MOTHER before I messed with changing out the thread or the bobbin. That will come later. So, here's to my first day of sewing and hopefully many more to come.

1 comment:

  1. I admire you for being able to sew! What a talent.

    ReplyDelete