Saturday, February 24, 2007

02.24.07

Random things for the day:


The girls and I drove for an hour and a half to this sale and I got some really pretty fabric.


Then we hit Southpoint mall and ate at The Cheesecake Factory...usually love it, but it was just ok on this visit.


We talked to the Apple guy about the ipod and he said we could have gotten a new one for $69.95 instead of replacing the things we did and it STILL not working.


Lily has gotten some really cute clothes in the past 24 hours.


I am tired.


Organized my stickers and ABCs in my scrap area...I think I will like the new system...only time will tell.


Shelly's cold is getting better...she has never seemed sick during her cold.


Lily wrote in her journal tonight...I hope she keeps writing in it for years to come...so theraputic.


Talked to my mom several times today...glad I did.


Busy week next week.


Don't let people suck the life out of you...why? Because it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the photos:

Mom and Dad

Shelly and Dad at the basketball game

Shelly blowing a kiss

Shelly striking a pose

No comments:

Post a Comment