Tuesday, February 27, 2007

03.04.07

I have been a bad blogger. So, I am making up for it with two posts in one day. If I were on my blogs to check, I think I would have deleted myself by now. I can't stand when I have to wait more than a few days for my bloggers to update. Anyway...
Are you setting a good example??? This is a question I ask myself several times a day and many times my answer isn't always YES. I am really working on the way I say things. So many times, I think this is more important than what is said. The tone, the attitude...it all comes across and I am beginning to hear those tones and attitudes coming back to me. I'm trying to take it all in and keep this at the forefront of my mind.

I'm part of a group of women who have never met and we've known one another for almost seven years. We connected through iVillages May 2000 board and we communicate almost every day. As a part of this group, our children have done birthday gift exchanges, pen pals, and now a Flat Stanley adventure. We received Flat Stanley from our friends in Michigan and will pass him on to another board member in Colorado. When Stanley is done with his travels he will have started in Tennessee and ended up in Australia. I am so lucky to be a part of this great group of women and I am so thrilled with the fun opportunities it has opened up for Lily, as well. Lily didn't want Stanley to be lonely while he was here so she made a set of Flat friends for him. Here are the Flat friends and Lily and Stanley reading a good book:

No comments:

Post a Comment