Tuesday, March 13, 2007

03.13.07

Wow, so long since my last post. Well, last Friday the girls and I went to Charlotte for a little visit with Lin and Krissy. It was sooo great to see them...miss them so much. We did some shopping at Southpark and then went to a lacrosse game of Eric’s. Cool sport. I had never been to a lacrosse game and I really enjoyed it. We spent the night with them in their comfy hotel room. The girls love to stay in a hotel. So, that was fun for them.

This week is busy with doctor’s appointments, doughnut sale drop-offs, and two days off of school for Lily. Really looking forward to that time with her.




We are creeping up on our Disney World date and I am trying hard to highlight all of the important info in this book. Also, need to finish one more top/dress for the girls.





The weather here has been superb since Saturday. We attended a party on Saturday night and hung out on their deck…just perfect. John did yard work on Sunday and I mowed the yard while listening to Miss Nano. I have never been a big fan of it staying light later…I know I am one of about 3 people in the universe who feel like this. So, my goal for the year is to grow to love it. I think part of my vampire ways has something to do with the light and my eyes. Anyway…on with the pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment