Tuesday, April 17, 2007

04.17.07


For those of you who don't know me too well, you might not know that I spent a year at Virginia Tech. I really loved going to school there, but I was far from home and didn't always spend my time doing the right thing...like attending classes. But, I still loved being a Hokie and loved being in Blacksburg. I am so sad for the students, the professors, the employees, and the families of those associated with Tech. My heart goes out to each and everyone of them and my thoughts are constantly with them. God Bless.


As I go through my list of blog reading, I am amazed at the number of people who didn't mention this event in their posts today. Not so sure why, but maybe they are just moving forward in life and not dwelling on it. Not sure. Just don't want the people involved to be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment