Thursday, May 10, 2007

05.10.07

Random bits:



1. I am currently feeling overwhelmed with this story. I have been struggling with how these parents are moving forward. I will continue to pray for them. So very tragic.



2. Just want to remind my friends who are over 40 to have a yearly mammogram. It is painless and quick...it could save your life.



3. I had a bone density test done on Tuesday and I have very strong bones!!! I am quite proud of this...it's all of that sour cream, cream cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese...well, you get the picture.



4. Lily will turn 7 on Saturday and I can't quite remember where all of the time has gone. We are so lucky to have such a good and kind little girl.



5. Next week seems light in comparison to this week...thankful for that.



6. I am looking forward to preparing a glass of my new favorite drink. So yummy. Perfect for the summer. I think this will be the signature drink of the Summer of '07! Not sure what that means exactly, but it sure sounds fun.



7. Only 10 1/2 days of school left for Lily! Yippy...love the summer months!



8. A salamander/lizard thing was in our garage this afternoon and I stepped on it unknowingly! I was so grossed out by the whole thing. I left the garage door open so he could run out. I am assuming he did...didn't see him in the garage later. He was about a foot long...ugh!!!!!!!!!



9. Shelly and I enjoyed Muffins for Moms today at her school. So sweet.



10. I am addicted to helping the girls earn points for their Webkinz. I play all of the fun little games and Shelly and I give her bunny a bath and a trip to the potty every morning!



And, some completely random photos for your viewing pleasure:

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy your precious girls.

    ReplyDelete