Monday, May 21, 2007

05.21.07

I haven't been feeling so great today so I decided to put my time to good use and troll around the internet. So, here are some of my latest and greatest finds. There are so many great things happening at the etsy shops...check 'em out!!!





1. These little containers are so adorable and the site has a list of great uses.



2. Wouldn't this be sweet on your patio table?



3. I think I may be stopping at Target for this little sweetie tomorrow!!!



4. I am so fascinated by all of these skulls lately. I guess it's inappropriate for my 7 year-old to sport this design, huh?



5. This just shouts out Spring to me.



6. I have absolutely no use for this, but I love the colors and the design...always a fun site.



7. Super cool stickers made by a really unique designer...check out the other goodies in this shop.



8. Love this top. I think I might try to create my own.



9. I want these little bits of sparkle to adorn every one of my scrapbook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment