Thursday, June 07, 2007

06.07.07






So, today we did lots of little things. These are some of the things we've done and I've seen today:

Using a cool kit from Shabby Princess, I made a cute little birthday reminder. I put the sheets on cardstock front and back and then hole punched it and put them all together.


This is Shelly waking up in the morning with her fuzzy duck haido!

Lily's daddy got her a Nintendo DS Lite and she is loving it. Here is the pretty little pink thing.



I hung up some pictures and items in Shelly's room. They had been sitting there waiting for me to make my move. So I just did it. I still have a pretty pink shelf that needs to go up.

We baked brownies together. This plate is going with us to Lily's horseback teacher.




I looked at my sweet little Humpty Dumpty lamp that is new to my table. This lamp is an original from my childhood...love it.

I wrapped a gift and made a card for a birthday party the girls are attending tomorrow.
I tried a new twist with my hair and curled it backwards! I feel retro (Farrah Fawcettish) with this 'do. And speaking of fuzzy, it looks super fuzzy in this photo...not so much in real life. Also, this hairdo reminds me of wearing Levi cords with a comb in my back pocket...cool, huh?

And my sweet sewing machine waiting for a project while I venture into more scrapbooking. Although, yesterday I did make a nifty little drawstring bag to hold the DS Lite.

So that was our day and soon we will be heading out to horseback riding lessons. Have a good one.

K :)

No comments:

Post a Comment