Wednesday, June 27, 2007

06.27.07

I am entitling this blog...Blog Hopping! I get so into some people's blogs and then they give me links to go to blogs they like and then those bloggers inspire me with another link and well, like 5 hours later...I'm on the computer reading about people I don't even know. So, I thought I'd spread the disease and let you see some of the bloggers and ideas they are sharing out there in Blog World. Here goes:

1. Cool project.


2. I own one of these albums and was inspired to see what someone else did with theirs.


3. I was a hardcore follower of this woman in the lates 80s/early 90s...sad to see her go.


4. Loving this super cool PINK palace of scrapbooking fun.


5. Company is coming soon and I think this looks like the perfect summer treat.


6. A cute little project that I might try with Lily this summer.


7. Interesting uses for all of those fun items from Ikea.


8. I think these are funny, cute, absurd...so many different adjectives can describe them. But, I liked it enough to bookmark it and create my own...check out the price...yes, that's absurd.


9. Such a precious space. Be sure to read through all of the pages for the adorable photos and ideas.


10. Enjoyed this idea...although I have yet to do this, but it's bookmarked for when I do.


Ok, well those are the little bloggitys I've hit in the last little bit of time. Perhaps this will be a new "column" in my blog...right beside the Nifty Nine. Enjoy. And all blog entries must have a photo...here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment