Tuesday, August 14, 2007

08.14.07

Yesterday, I decided that I wanted to create this yummy looking pie recipe. I used my computer as my cookbook and arranged the ingredients for preparation.All went perfectly...until...the girls wanted me to play school with them. So, with the timer on I headed upstairs for a little schooling and reminded myself to check on the pie at 6:05. Well, at about 6:15 I finally heard the timer going off downstairs. I flew down and pulled out the pie that no longer had a pretty golden crust, but now was looking pretty dark and there was absolutely no jiggle to the custard in the shell. I prepared it for a treat last night...leaving out the overcooked information for John. At the end of the dessert eating, we both agreed this one needed to hit the trash...oh well, I tried...maybe next time.

So, today I decided that I would do a little sewing. I made Shelly two embroidered shirts (by hand...the embroidering not the shirt!). I think their kind of cute. I still need to wash them and then evaluate the workmanship. I must add that I have only embroidered one other item and that was a shirt for Shelly one week ago!!! So, these little creations are lacking lots of technique and skill, but they suit me just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment