Monday, September 24, 2007

09.24.07

Wow, September is almost over! That is almost impossible to believe. We had a nice weekend, but all of us missed John (and he missed us, as well). We greeted him in the driveway when he returned from his trip. So happy to be back together.

I have lots of little house projects under my belt...reorganized the linen closet, cleaned out Shelly's closet, reorganized the craft area in the hovel, folded all the tshirts in the house (see earlier post for video), revamped the pantry and storage of wraps, and finished laundry. So, now I am moving on to a little digital scrapbooking. Haven't done much of that in awhile. Here is what I have so far:


Tonight I am preparing this recipe:
Mexican Lasagna

Begin cooking 1 lb of ground beef, add in 1/2 pack of taco seasoning when the meat is almost done. Drain any grease. Put meat back in pan, add 1/4 cup of water and 6 oz. of Velveta Cheese. Once Cheese has melted, remove from heat, add 3/4 cup of Salsa.

Layer the above mixture with flour tortillas, adding in the Mexican Blend of Cheese in between the layers and then again on top.

Cook for approx 15-20 minutes at 400

I got it through one of those email recipe exchanges. I have actually received quite a few recipes and they all sound great.
This week promises to be busy. The big Fall Festival happens on Saturday and there is the set up the day/night before. By Sunday, I am ready to stay in bed and relax...looking forward to that. Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment