Sunday, September 30, 2007

09.30.07

Since May of this year I have been waiting for this date. Why, you ask? It is the day after the Fall Festival! Yesterday was a beautiful day with a clear blue sky and perfect temps.The Festival went so well and people commented on all of the new things and changes. We (the PTA board members) were so filled with adrenaline and excitement during it all. Even the clean up afterward was low on the stress scale. It is always amazing to me the people that volunteer to help out at the last minute. They have no idea how helpful they really are to us.

So, this morning I woke up at 6 a.m. to the sound of the neighbor dog barking his lousy head off. I came downstairs to make sure there wasn't anything crazy going on outside and then continued to listen to his bark for an hour!!! No joke. I had some really evil thoughts about that canine. And, I never went back to bed. Which gets me to the end of the blog...it's 7:00 p.m. and I am enjoying a Spiced Chai Tea in my jammies and getting ready for the premeire of Desperate Housewives tonight. I just hope I can stay up that late!
Here's a sweet little photo of Shelly:Happy Sunday to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment