Monday, October 01, 2007

10.01.07














Ok, back with more of the home decor pictures. After I posted those I realized how odd some of those shots were. I am hoping these are a little better.






Our bench in the front entry way (I think I need to find some cute Fall pillows for on there) At night the little orange lights look so cute






These 3 pumkpin guys sit in the bookcase in the den






This is a little sign in the kitchen hanging from a cabinet



An autumn pumkin in the kitchen




The spider hanging from the railing




The kitchen




Crows by the clock on the mantel (our tv sits above our mantel making it very difficult to decorate there) & a haunted house on the other sideTable with haunted house and mirror with homemade spooky on it 2 Pumpkins and a spider tart burner

No comments:

Post a Comment