Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Randomness

1. I think the beloved laptop has gone kaput on me. So, I now have my own little screen to log into on John's laptop. All is good.

2. I just realized I can sync my iPod to 5 different computers...duh!!!

3. Lily was beyond thrilled to go with me to Shelly's school this morning. Lily and I spent the morning together running errands and being just 2.


4. Lily used the rest of her Justice gift card on a really cutte bed canopy. I need to photograph its cuteness.


5. I am thinking that a miniature beagle would be a fun dog to own...one day.


6. Speaking of dogs, here I am with my Aunt Sue's dog, Max. Isn't he pretty?? He is now gone, but I really loved his big fluffy fur. Oh, and the dog on the left...yes, that's me in 1978 (12 years old).

7. I am rethinking my New Year's Resolution word. I think I may just go with last year's...Simplicity. That word worked well for me and I think I'll stick with it.

8. I was thinking this morning about how and when my computer fascination really began. I realized it was in 2000 when we moved to North Carolina. As sad as this sounds, the ol' computer became my good friend. And...I actually made several cyber friends via the electronic box. I guess that's why I still continue to enjoy being on the computer so often.

9. I have no idea what we're having for dinner tonight.

10. I need to make another Nifty Nine...haven't done that in quite some time.

All for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment