Friday, February 15, 2008

Digiscrap & Teaching

Today was Lily's Valentine's Day party. Shelly and I got there at about 1:15. The children were already working on their coupon books and really did a great job. Her class has so many kind and polite children. I was totally impressed with all of them. Mrs. Lee is a fantastic teacher and you can really see her effect on the class just through their behavior. They enjoyed a simple little snack of grapes, Doritos, heart shaped cookies, and juice. Then they headed out to recess.


When I find myself at Lily's school I am often reminded of the many fun days I enjoyed teaching school. I loved the bond I developed with my students. In some ways I miss it. And at times I remember that stifling feeling I would get being "trapped" in a building all day. Anyway, the party was sweet and fun.


I worked on some digiscrapping today. Here are a few I did:

No comments:

Post a Comment