Monday, February 11, 2008

Nifty Nine


I haven't done a Nifty Nine in awhile and thought I'd share some with you today. (Be sure to click the image above to make it bigger)


1. This is a darling little keychain made using a Domino. Too cute.
2. I have been lusting after this calendar since late November. I am still trying to figure out how to create it myself, but I think it might just be easier to order it!
3. Love these little cards for journaling on a scrapbook page or just jotting a note for Lily's lunchbox.
4. This little dress is so sweet AND it's made from the same Amy Butler fabric that is on my purse. Super cute.
5. I think this ring is so beautiful and unique. Love it.
6. Really love this print. And, what a great statement...definitely need this printed, framed, and hung in my home as a reminder!!!
7. This necklace is so pretty...would make an awesome gift.
8. Such a fun calendar. May need to order this one!
9. Pretty and practical keychain idea. I think I may need to see if I can recreate something like this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment