Friday, February 01, 2008

Youngster & Art Work

People have been commenting on the similarities between me and the girls since viewing the photos of me as a child. I had a request to post a picture of the young John. So, here he is: I am guessing this is in 2nd or 3rd grade (maybe 1972 or 1973...no date on the back so not sure). Isn't he a cutie???? And I can clearly see Lily in his eyes, eyebrows, nose, and mouth. I see hints of Shelly in his face shape and eyes.
I scanned some of the recent artwork from the girls. I plan to continue doing this in an attempt to streamline our art collection. The first piece is from Lily. I like the hats on the snowmen. Next, Shelly is working on the letters "L" and "M". Her Love picture makes me happy...love the colors and the backwards E. And, the monster picture is so clever. Love those teeth.
Shelly and I did a bit of organizing this morning. We took all of the DVDs out of their cases and assembled them into a notebook style CD/DVD holder. I removed the inside cover sheets from the DVD packaging and put them all in a ziploc bag for future reference. So, now ALL of our DVDs are in one place that is easy to transport from room to room or to the car. Very pleased with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment