Thursday, April 17, 2008

Graduation 1984

So, as I reminisce through some of my old photos, I am reminded of some really great friends and times in my life. My best friend in high school was Veronique Pirrone and we had tons of fun together. We got ourselves into a bit of mischief back in those days. We would go to The Wave (a punk rock bar at the beach) when we were just Juniors (underage) in High School (sorry mom and dad)! And we both loved the Stray Cats, Adam Ant, The Police, The Psychedelic Furs, and many many other alternative bands. We graduated from high school in 1984. Here we are on our graduation day. This was by far one of the top 10 days of my life. My 4th grade teacher came to my house that day to give me a graduation gift, my sisters presented me with a beautiful sapphire ring, and my parents threw a fabulous graduation party for me!! It's fun to look back at these not so perfect pictures and remember the good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment