Friday, May 30, 2008

My Rockstar

Lily is going to be in the second grade talent show today. I think there are about 18 children participating. It's an optional activity. She and two of her friends are dancing to Rockstar by Hannah Montana. They will perform in front of K-3rd graders. She doesn't really seem very nervous about the whole thing. When I think of myself at the same age I shudder at the thought of standing in front of a group like that and doing anything! Really if I had to walk down the hall near a group of other students it was devistating to me. She is much braver than I. I am so happy about that. I am glad that we have come across as self-assured people and she hasn't picked up on my insecurities and concerns. I know she'll be great.



Yesterday John and a friend worked many hours smoothing out the yard around the pool and preparing it for the sod that will be delivered today. It is really shaping up nicely. Don't think John reads my blog, but if he does...I love you and appreciate all that you have done to make this pool a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment