Monday, June 30, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer

On this the final day of June, I have some miscellaneous ramblings:

1. We spend a lot of time in the pool. I am so thankful for the pool and the opportunity to have friends enjoy it with us. The girls are loving it, too.

2. Kit the Movie comes out this week and we (the girls) have plans to go see it with several neighborhood moms and their girls...fun!

3. I have not taken many photos this summer. I plan to work on that in July.

4. I am really enjoying the items I purchase at Costco...cheap milk, yummy fruits, and delicious meats.

5. We are grilling out so much more this summer and I love that. Terrific chicken, steak, burgers, dogs...yummy.

6. Lily has been learning to play more independently this summer. Shelly continues to adore spending time with Lily.

7. I am trying to upload photos to a Scotland site for John. It is a very slow process. Some of the photos are HUGE and take forever to upload. I will keep plodding away with it. Still a work in progress.

8. We are planning a pool hopping party (Hop 'Til You Drop) for July. Our pool will host appetizers. Should be tons of fun.

9. Lily purchased this at Justice with her gift card. Money well spent...such a clever and fun craft item for girls. And she keeps on playing with it...that can be rare with many of the things we bring home.

10. Can't believe tomorrow is July!!! Wow, where does the time go???????????

No comments:

Post a Comment