Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Sweet Shelly

Some musings about my sweet little girl...





  • She loves waffles, bananas, strawberries, and rolls...and that's about it. I'm not too worried about her dislike of most foods. I, too, was a picky eater and I survived nicely on cheese sandwiches, plain spaghetti with butter, and bread with butter.

  • Shelly is so silly and loves to laugh and have fun. She doesn't take much seriously.

  • She loves to use her camera to take lots of pictures. And follows me wherever I go with the camera.

  • Shelly is a beautician in the making. When I am at the computer she will ask, "do you want me to do your hair?" and then gets all of the supplies and crawls in behind me to give me a new 'do!

  • She is great at putting together puzzles, playing the DS, and figuring things out by herself. She is very patient.

  • Shelly is not a big swimmer. She likes to chill by the pool with her feet in the water and play with her bucket.

  • She adores her daddy and calls him Poppy.

  • Shelly is still not potty trained...something else that just doesn't really bother me. She will be in time.

  • She is a great assistant pet helper to Lily.

  • Shelly is a precious little snuggle bug. We all love her so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment