Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shoe Issues


Shelly got these super cute sparkly shoes at Target at the end of August. I thought they were so cute and would be perfect for school. So we picked up another pair of black shoes and considered her all set. Well, after wearing the shoes for about 10 minutes, she decided they no longer felt good and so back to Target both pairs went.
As an aside, what is the deal with Target and their super tight return policy. Drives me nuts!!!
Anyway...I selected another cute pair of pink shoes for her from Target and then went to Kohl's and found a pair of black shoes for her. And guess what??? Neither of those pairs fit her. So, the moral of this story:
1. put on the shoes in the store and take her out of the cart to walk around
2. and bring her along for the shoe shopping adventure
Looks like I may have to ditch the cheapo shoes for this little girl and head on over to this spot.

2 comments:

  1. That happens to me, too. And I'm not a kid sitting in a cart. It makes me so sad, but I've NEVER had success with Target shoes. So sad since they're usually so cute and so cheap. And I'm with you on the Target return policy. I have something to return, and I'm putting it off like crazy. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or you could also try Payless. They have these "Smart Fit" shoes that usually are pretty comfy.

    ReplyDelete