Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CHICAGO!!!

My sister and I went to Chicago this past weekend and we had a great time together. The visit included some of our favorites...shops, laughs, drinks, bagels, sleep, and fun!!! I loved the way they decorated at Macy's. So many beautiful displays and the ceiling at the State Street Macy's was gorgeous. We went to Giordano's for the deep dish pizza and it was simply wonderful. By far, the best pizza I have ever eaten. Our hotel was the Hyatt Regency and it was perfectly located for our adventures on the Magnificent Mile and The Loop. We even got some snow! Immediately thought of the girls when I saw all of the tall buildings. My little country mice would love the big city!Hanging out at the hotel bar and attempting to photograph ourselves!
The taxi driver kindly stopped by the Sears Tower for me so that I could check it out before leaving Chicago. He even offered to photograph me by the sign (to prove that I had seen it to John).

1 comment:

  1. *sigh* I adore Chicago! Maybe sometime we can all go together! Glad you had such a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete