Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random

1. I've been working on my Christmas card photos and just can't seem to decide what I should do with them. I think I'll work on an additional photo over Thanksgiving.

2. I finally decided what I'm making for Thanksgiving...a yummy broccoli salad that we had at Shelly's Thanksgiving feast on Friday at school. Also think I'll whip up some pumpkin bread and maybe a pan of mac and cheese for the girls.


3. We went to see Madagascar 2 yesterday and it was pretty cute.

4. Made an online purchase for the girls for Christmas. I have a list of things I plan to get and need to work on that, soon.


5. I am so over this terrible sinus/dry heat issue I am dealing with. I'll try out the humidifier tonight and see if that helps.

6. I got rid of my nightstand when we painted and now I need a new one. I am tired of leaning over the bed to pick up my glasses and turn off the alarm in the morning.


7. I tried the Subway flat bread sandwich today and it was yummy. Like it as an alternative to the big sub rolls they have.


8. The snow on Friday was gone by noon. It sure was pretty while it lasted.

Ok, that's all for now. I'll leave you with some photos of the snow later in the morning with the sun shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment