Monday, December 22, 2008

The Card Selection


So, the other day I posted several runners up for the big Christmas card photo design. And, now I present to you the final product I selected. I decided I really liked these particular photos of the girls and as much as I tried, I just never could come up with something similar. So, I went with these two summer pictures. I designed the wording and used a Heather Ann template for the photos. I'm intrigued with the new trend to only send a photo card. I have to admit, that it bugs me that people don't actually sign their names on many of these. I'm wondering if next year will be the year I embrace the photo card only philosophy. And, I continue to slap a stamp on the envelopes for the Christmas cards that go out to neighbors. I suppose I could just put them in their mailboxes, but I just love to get things in the mail and I think my mother would consider it more proper to mail the cards. So, I still fork over the money for the card, the picture, and the stamp. Hmmm...maybe I'll rethink this whole process for next year. Oh, and I've also noticed fewer cards coming in this year...I sent out 100 and have received about 50, so far. Interesting.

1 comment: