Saturday, December 20, 2008

Photo Design Options

The process of selecting the perfect Christmas photo for our cards is not taken lightly around here...well, by me, anyway. I spend the summer thinking about the color scheme, the setting for the photo, the clothes the girls will wear, and on and on. By the time, I have procrastinated as much as I can about the picture and the design, I am simply running out of time and hurriedly put the final product together. So, here are the runners up for the potential Christmas card picture and design. I'll save the final producat for next week when I know everyone has received their card. Oh, and if you decide you like one of these better, feel free to print it and replace the one I sent.

1 comment:

  1. I think they're all awesome! Funny you should bring this up...I do the *exact* same thing!! This year, I used a very ho-hum, non-posed snapshot. I feel like everyone's looking for something *more* from a "photographer," (ha ha..using the term very loosly) but it was real, and it's my kids. Photographic brilliance?...no, but I love it because it's who they are right now. :o)

    ReplyDelete