Friday, February 20, 2009

Link-a-Palooza

Ok, I don't have much to yammer on about today. Oh, well I did buy a new coverlet, sham, and bedskirt set for the master bedroom for a mere $51 from Stein mart...originally priced at $150! Felt good about that. And, I purchased a bathing suit and cover up for the summer. I hate seeing a bathing suit I'd like and waiting for the sales only to lose out to someone else faster than me. So, this year I am shopping in February for my bathing suit.

Ok, anyway...I am going to link to some of the places I like to frequent on the wide world of the web:

Quick fun posts

Fun ideas galore

Creative and inspiring and just plain fun

Yummy dessert ideas

Food, fun, and laughs

Cool and unique items for gifts

All about Shuistrology

Decorating ideas for the home

Always looking for something here

Ok, all for now...plenty more to come. And people wonder why I don't answer the phone or return their calls. Now you know!!!

1 comment: