Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Confusing

I am boggled by the thought that life moves on. Everywhere I go people are laughing, talking, living their lives. As my mother's life has come to a stop, I can't believe that I had to do something as mundane as getting new tires for my car today. It had to be done, I know. But in the grand scheme of things it seemed so trivial. As I glance around at life I am smacked in the face with the message that life is short and there are some really big and important things to focus on and some really petty and unnecessary things to worry about. So, if I don't seem too concerned about someone's dull injustices right now...I'm sorry. It just isn't that important to me.



This little family from 1968 is what is important to me right now... (Kathy, dad, Linda, mom and me)

2 comments:

  1. Continued hugs to you, my friend. I can *feel* how much you are hurting and I wish I could make it all go away. You and your mother had a beautiful, amazing relationship & your grief is directly proportional to the love that you shared. Just know that you are not alone and that you have people all over this big, wide world of ours who love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, you have brought me to tears. I'm glad you are sharing all of this on your blog. That is such a wonderful picture. Another reminder that we should take lots and lots of pictures. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete