Friday, March 27, 2009

When the Going Gets Tough

My wish for others is that they might have a support system like my own. I've spoken of my father's strength and how important he has been to all of us. Two other people who have been my leaning posts are my sisters, Kathy and Linda. It is such a tribute to my parents that as grown women, my sisters and I can all count on one another to be there in the dark and difficult times. I am so thankful for my "big" sisters. They provide so much more than a listening ear...they are there to lift me up and make me whole again. It's a tough job, but I think we are all finding that we each need one another at different times and we are all, most definitely, there for each other.



"We are Family...I got all my sisters with me."
Here we are in the 60s...Kathy, Linda, and me

1 comment: